This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to Howuku Analytics.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Howuku Analytics, accessible from https://howuku.com/.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites and Services to operate. Other cookies enable us and the third parties we work with to track and target the interests of visitors to our Websites. We also enable our Users to employ cookies and similar tracking technologies in connection with their use of our Services in order to allow us and our Users to track their Visitors. Finally, third parties serve cookies through our Websites and Services for advertising, analytics, and other purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies or to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
Some of the cookies we commonly use are listed below. This list is intended to illustrate the main reasons we typically set cookies. If you visit one of our sites, the site may set some or all of the following cookies:
|_hid||Identify users who are currently connected with Howuku.|
|created_at||Identify user's first created date and time with Howuku.|
|first_session||Identify user's first session with Howuku.|
|howuku_session||Tracking current session of user.|
|pageview||Counter for total pageviews.|
|unique_session||Counter for unique session.|
What are we collecting?
We collect information in various ways when you use our Site or Services.
For Visitors to the Howuku Site
For Visitors to the Site, Howuku uses first-party cookies, third-party cookies, and similar tracking technologies to:
- Provide assistance during the visit
- Analyze your use of our products, services, or applications
- Improve your experience on our Site
- Evaluate our promotional or marketing efforts
The information we collect is non-identifiable and is used to make the Site work as you expect it to.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
For Users of Howuku
This section applies to Information of Howuku Users that we may process via the provision of our Services.
We collect information, including personal information, you provide us voluntarily. For example:
- When you enter in your full name, email address, and password when you create an account to access the Services or otherwise enter similar information into forms or surveys on our Site or Applications.
- When you enter information using your Account, including company name, and credit card payment information.
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information for internal analytics purposes.
As used in this statement, “personal information” means any information which, either alone or in combination with other information, identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, and email address.
We collect this information to make your experience with Howuku better. When you log into the site with your username and password we store an encrypted cookie on your device. This allows you to stay logged in, even if you refresh the page or return to the Site on another day. Also, we collect general usage behavior, most visited features and such to analyze and improve our Services for you. If you choose a plan in Howuku, we may collect other information, such as your payment details.
Howuku may use Personal Information:
- To complete transactions between you and Howuku
- To send e-mail, chat, or in-app messaging about the Site or respond to inquiries
- To provide support for the Howuku Services
- To enhance or improve user experience, the Site, or Howuku Services
- In a support context, to view details of your account and ensure that it complies with your contractual obligations to us
- To perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of the Howuku website or the Howuku Services
For Visitors to sites using Howuku
This section applies to Information Howuku may process relating to Visitors of an Howuku User’s website.
For Visitors of an Howuku User, Howuku is acting as a service provider to the User. Howuku Services use first-party cookies to maintain a coherent scope for a visitor session across multiple pages on a single website. If you are visiting a site that is using Howuku, we collect information such as the channel you came from, the pages you visited, etc.
This information is collected for companies to make their websites great for you. Without it, they simply wouldn’t know when they get it wrong. If they can see how you actually experience their website, they'll actually know what to improve! This information is by default non-identifiable and only available to the specific Howuku User.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article